Complete the form below to request free participation in the Feb 1st to Mar 8th cohort of Side Hustle 101 hosted by Red River College and The Makers Collective.
Side Hustle 101, an online course for early-stage & aspiring side hustlers to transform their side hustle dream, into reality.
The program is free to all alumni of 150 Startups and includes:
- Six LIVE online training sessions. Weekly on Tuesdays from 7 – 9 pm CST (6 – 8 MST)
- Access to LIVE weekly coaching via office hours (2 hrs/week, hosted on Monday & Wednesday) for additional 1-1 support.
- Access to a LIVE weekly planning session to support time, energy & focus management
- Two Guest Expert panel discussions with a diverse range of coaches, featuring an open ‘ask the expert’ segment
- Access to the Side Hustle 101 workbook & templates to support applying learnings to grow your business.
Over the course of 6 weeks, you will learn the strategies, systems and business foundations of building a successful side hustle in the digital economy AND will roll up your sleeves to apply course learnings to grow your business.
* Means Mandatory