Here is a list of resources developed by delivering on-campus lunch and learn sessions at colleges and universities across the province of Alberta.
They are being shared here to help post-secondary students become first-time Entrepreneurs upon graduating from a college or university instead of waiting until their 40’s – the average age of a first-time entrepreneur in North America.
Follow the links below to access the individual resources.
- Will Your Idea Fly
- Ash Maurya’s Lean(er) Canvas
- Nailing Your Pitch on the First Try
- 10 Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Free Mentor Training with Brice Scheschuk
- Starting a Successful Business or Side Hustle
- Financial Projections Done in Under 20 Minutes
- Business Plan Template – 7 Pages With Instructions