Complete the form below to register
for the $7,500 Challenge
The $7,500 Aspiring Entrepreneur Challenge is open to all post-secondary school students in Alberta who are aspiring or first-time entrepreneurs who have not participated in a 150 Startups pitch competition or the 150 Startups Lean Startup Challange and have not generated more than $25,000 in revenue from their business venture.
Eligible students who complete all of the seven steps below between September 1st and March 1st get their name put into a draw for $7,500 ($3,750 cash and $3,750 in business funding).
To enter the draw students must register for the challenge by completing the form below, finish the seven steps below, and fill in a form verifying they have done all seven of the following steps:
- Add an additional seven successful local entrepreneurs – who are not family friends or relatives – to their network
- Complete at least 6 of the 10 Steps to Turn an Idea Into a Business
- Identify five of the 10 Traits of Succesful Entrepreneurs that they the most have
- Get feedback from 4 industry people on an idea they have for that industry
- Participate in at least 3 Business Link webinars
- Attend at least two external industry or startup relevant networking events
- Have one 20-minute call with a BusinessLink advisor
Please contact Craig Elias – the organizer of 150 Startups – via cell/text (+1.403.874.2998) or this contact form if you have any questions or suggestions about 150 Startups or the Aspiring Entrepreneur Challenge.
* Means Mandatory
**So you can get assistance with the seven steps, completing the form below will notify an on-campus coordinator at your institution of your registration.