You have been registered for the $7,500 Challenge.
Check your spam folder if you don’t see it within 10 minutes.
Check your email for details on how to win an additional $2,500 in the Velocity Challenge.
You have until March 1st to complete the seven steps listed below.
- Add an additional seven successful local entrepreneurs – who are not family friends or relatives – to your LinkedIn network
- Complete at least 6 of the 10 Steps to Turn an Idea Into a Business
- Identify five of the 10 Traits of Succesful Entrepreneurs that you most have
- Get feedback from 4 industry people on an idea you have for that industry
- Participate in at least 3 BusinessLink Startups Essentials webinars
- Attend at least two external industry or startup relevant networking events
- Have one 20-minute call with a BusinessLink advisor
The first 25 to complete a form verifying they have completed the seven steps receive a free copy of Lean Startup – a highly popular start-up methodology that helps Entrepreneurs avoid building a product or service that people don’t want.
Please contact Craig Elias – the organizer of 150 Startups – via cell/text (+1.403.874.2998) or this contact form if you have any questions or suggestions about 150 Startups or the Aspiring Entrepreneur Challenge.