If you are still on this page after submitting your information, there was an error in your submission.
Complete the form at the bottom of this page to request a free copy of Escaping the Build Trap: How Effective Product Management Creates Real Value.
In Escaping the Build Trap, Melissa Perri explains how laying the foundation for great product management can help companies solve real customer problems while achieving business goals. By understanding how to communicate and collaborate within a company structure, you can create a product culture that benefits both the business and the customer. You’ll learn product management principles that can be applied to any organization, big or small.
In five parts, the book explores:
- Why organizations ship features rather than cultivate the value those features represent
- How to set up a product organization that scales
- How product strategy connects a company’s vision and economic outcomes back to the product activities
- How to identify and pursue the right opportunities for producing value through an iterative product framework
- How to build a culture focused on successful outcomes over outputs
To continue the building of cross-prairies and cross-sector relationships across the prairie provinces, please consider saying yes to the two questions in the form below that give us permission to:
- Add you to an upcoming mentor page for startups and scaleups across the prairies
- Share your email address and cell phone number with a fellow participant from the prairies who also requests a copy of Melissa’s book.