If you are still on this page after submitting your information, there was an error in your submission.
Complete the form at the bottom of this page to request a free copy of Jobs to Be Done: Theory to Practice.
Why do so many innovation projects fail? What are the root causes of failure? How can they be avoided?
In Jobs To Be Done, you will learn:
- Why companies fail at innovation and how to avoid critical mistakes
- How to employ the Jobs-to-Be-Done framework to categorize, define, capture, and prioritize customer needs, including the following: the core functional job-to-be-done and desired outcomes, related jobs, emotional and social jobs, consumption chain jobs, and financially desired outcomes.
- A Jobs-to-be-Done growth strategy matrix to categorize, understand, and employ five growth strategies: differentiated, dominant, disruptive, discrete, and sustaining
- Outcome-based segmentation
- Outcome-driven innovation – the tested innovation process that ties customer-defined metrics to the customer’s job to be done
- The language of Jobs-to-Be-Done – the syntax and lexicon of innovation
To continue the building of cross-prairies and cross-sector relationships across the prairie provinces, please consider saying yes to the two questions in the form below that give us permission to:
- Add you to an upcoming mentor page for startups and scaleups across the prairies
- Share your email address and cell phone number with a fellow participant from the prairies who also requests a copy of Alisa’s book.