The form below is for those students who want to build a landing page or website for this year’s 150 Startups.
Registering allows you to quickly build an initial website so people can easily find you, gives you instant access to all the resources that have been created for 150 Startups (without having to complete any additional forms), adds you to a growing directory of students startups, and allows us to look for opportunities to promote your business idea.
Six things will happen after you correctly complete the form below:
- You will be redirected to a page titled “Next Steps” – if you’re still on this page after you hit submit there are errors in your submission!
- You will receive an email notifying you that your submission is pending approval.
- Once your submission is approved, you will receive a second email that confirms your approval and provides the password to a resources page.
- A custom website will automatically be created for your business idea, using the information provided when you registered. Here is an example of what that website initially looks like.
- You need to log into the administration panel to your new website, using the username and password provided to you via email, and update the content on the pages that were automatically created. Use this link if you have forgotten your username or password.
- You will be able to post questions and answers on the 150 Startups Q&A forum.
* Means Mandatory